The Management / Governing Body of SEINON SOLUTIONS SL (referred to hereinafter as the data controller), assumes full responsibility and it is committed to the establishing, implementing and upholding this Data Protection Policy, to guarantee the on-going improvement of the data controller in order to achieve excellence with regard to complying with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from the European Parliament and Council, dated the 27th of April, 2016, on the protection of individuals in terms of the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, through which the Directive 95/46/EC (General data protection regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish law on personal data protection (Organic Law, sector-specific law and its implementing regulations) are repealed.
The Data Protection Policy of SEINON SOLUTIONS SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is in charge of complying with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs this Policy, and it must be able to prove it to the competent supervisory authorities.
In this sense, the data controller shall be governed by the following principles that must be used as a guide by all its personnel and a frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Data protection from the design:When deciding on the means of data processing to be used and when actually processing the data, the data controller shall take the appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as the pseudonymisation, created to effectively implement the data protection principles, such as data minimization and including the necessary guarantees in the data processing.
2. Data protection by default: the data controller shall take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data, which is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the data processing, shall indeed be processed.
3. Data protection in the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of the personal data shall be applicable during the whole life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, fairness and transparency: the personal data about the interested party shall be processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
5. Purpose limitation: the personal data shall be obtained for certain specific and legitimate purposes and it shall not be subsequently processed in any other way that is incompatible with this.
6. Data minimization:the personal data shall be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
7. Accuracy: the personal data shall be exact and, if necessary, up-to-date.
Acceso a la plataforma
Access to the platform